The Adventures of Jesus The Adventures of Jesus

Great

This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. So good.

Dragon Ball Z Hentai Rape Dragon Ball Z Hentai Rape

oh god that was hot

dude, that was a seriously sexy movie
I only fucking watched it like, 3 times before I came all over my keyboard

make more
dude you rule

5/5

notoriousm responds:

i cum cum cum

The Menorah The Menorah

A Great Animation

Your message was good, but when I saw the Nazis faces, I thought the movie was a joke. I don't think it added to the flash to make the nazis faces goofy, when the nazis were anything but goofy. People who participate in genocides aren't goofy.

A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

Jeez

It seems everyone thinks this is a political trip so lazy can convince people that "abortion is evil". It seems more like a parody to me.

the PICO DAY anthem the PICO DAY anthem

well wasn't that swell

When you kept talking about how it was sooooo awesome on im, i thought it wasn't really going to be THIS awesome. Good job. You continue to suprise me with your work. ;)

About a hitman About a hitman

lolz

So funny at the end when he did the same thing to the other guy...
But why the hell did he just grab the case?! Anyone with any kind of commmon sense would check for bombs first! That's the first thing I thought when I saw the case! Case = bomb.

Mental Murders Mental Murders

ZOMFG!!!

THAT WAS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

Oswald 1 Oswald 1

Cute

I liked it, has cool animation and style. The end gives you that kind of warm feeling.

Ghosty22 responds:

Yeah, I was thinking of having them fight somehow, but that just would've gone against the mood of it. And besides, fight scenes can be cliche. So I went for the kids' book warm n' fuzzy ending.

FBF Fun 1: SE FBF Fun 1: SE

mmm...

I strongly suggest using a frame rate between 24 and 30, instead of 12.

Smoke-Tower responds:

WOW! your so close! its 13

but if it was faster... it would look all funny because i looked at it using only frame rate 18 and it was zooming threw the whole thing in like 30 seconds so we wanted to keep it just as long as the song in the background so it will be cool or something...

-Justin :)